Monday, August 25, 2008

Houston, we got a problem

I am sure that all of you who have watched Apollo 13 will always remember this dialogue. Well all is well in Houston. I just can't love enough anything more than my city. This city got everything you can dream of. Most importantly it got American life at Chinese cost. You have Baazars, you have malls, you have clubs, you have pubs and you have $2 parkings. Everything is big here. You get a good home with pool for 250K. In here for a mere 2 K a month you can live like a queen.

Houston got warm weather round the year. So you can party 24 hours. Houston got lot many restaurants. Houston also has mixed ethnicity, so it is best place to raise your kids in a civilized society. I LOVE YOU HOUSTON.

No comments:

If you want to be notified the next time I write something, sign up for email alerts or subscribe to the RSS feed. Thanks for reading.